[macvoiceover] Re: An oddly inaccessible website

  • From: "Jane Jordan (Gmail)" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 10:42:17 -0400

You're not doing anything wrong that I can see. I can't make it work, either. I guess maybe we can view the source, but that's going to be weird--I haven't even tried that trick yet.

Jane

On Mar 14, 2008, at 10:52 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

Go to the following URL: http://www.vic.gov.au/

For reasons that I am unable to determine the content area of the site is not reachable with VoiceOver. Neither VO find nor Item chooser will locate any thing in the content area. Navigation take you to the header and footer but never to the content. Am I doing something wrong or is it the site? And if it is the site what have they done to make the content area invisible to VoiceOver?

Greg Kearney
535 S. Jackson St.
Casper, Wyoming 82601
307-224-4022