[macvoiceover] Re: An accessible e-learning platform with Mac and Voiceover?

Have you checked Talking Communities?  It appears to work, but it does use
Java, and you ned to make sure that you follow the directions for using it very
carefully.
        Accessible learning is starting to be a hot topic among some groups of
trainers