[macvoiceover] Amadeus Pro having trouble selecting and pasting

  • From: Ray Foret jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mac Voice Over List <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 05:34:36 -0500

Okay,

Here's what's happening.

1.  I open a file and move my insertion point to the beginning of where I want
to select.

2.  I add a marker at this point.

3.  Next, I move to the end of where I want to select and add a marker there.

4.  Now, I extend to previous marker and cut to clip board using command C.

5.  I then paste to a new file and fade in and out on the sound like I want it
to be.

6.  Now, I open a third file.  Here's where I start to have trouble.

7.  I repeat steps 1 through 5. but without fading.

8.  I notice that the audio on this second paste is Mono rather than stereo as
it was in the original file from which I cut the sound.

What am I doing wrong?  Also, how does one move from marker to marker and play
audio at the point of the marker?  Also, How can I make sure that the audio
remains stereo when I copy it to the clip board?

I'm beginning to think I need a better editor.

PS.  Also, every time I open amadeus Pro now, the markers show as checked even
though I unchecked them in a previous session.

Getting a little annoyed with this thing!!!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a proud Mac user!!!

E-mail: