[macvoiceover] Re: Advantages to iPad for Voiceover users? also iphone and kobo

Kobo works very nicely with the iphone. The only thing is that you can olnly
read one chapter at a time and then you have to move it onto the next chapter.
It's pretty easy; at least the way I do it is to flick the percentage until it
says 100% and then double tap it, then move left past the page number info to
the button (that is the forward button; back one more is the back button) I tap
that forward button I think twice and then I'm at the next chapter. Then I can
start scrolling again and I'm off for another chapter. It is very nice to
actually be able to buy current books for a reasonable price. The descriptions
I've given are for portrait mode. You can also flick pages the same way you
flick pages on your home screen on the iphone but it seems you have to be a
certain place on the screen to do this; I actually suspect there's a way to
just flick chapters because I think I've accidentally done this a couple of
times but can't do it consistently on purpose. I'm hoping it will be even
easier with the ipad but I admit my main hope for the ipad is that it will
either be so usable with the onscreen keyboard or not too bulky with the
physical keyboard so I can use it for regular notetaking.

--

Cheryl
"Let the words of my mouth,