[macvoiceover] Re: Adjusting my sound card

  • From: MaryLee Perkins <ml.perkins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 17:15:20 -0500

Dear Neal,
Controls for the Mac are found in System Preferences, under the apple menu. You get there by VO+M. You will need to understand how to interact with an item. When VO says html content, that is the time to interact with the content.
MLP
On Apr 17, 2008, at 2:45 PM, Neal Ewers wrote:
Hi all. I have a SigmaTel sound card. What a ridiculous card, but that's neither here or there. Can anyone tell me how to get to the adjustments for the card that might be somewhat similar to the "Volume Control" in Windows? Thanks much for your help.
Neal Ewers
Ravenswood Productions
Madison Wisconsin
Local phone: 608-277-1995