[macvoiceover] Re: Adium

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 16:03:31 -0400

Great. Thanks! By the way, are the Growl notifications any usable for VO users? I mean, do I need them for anything? Because if not I might as well turn them off...

Thanks!

Ignasi
On May 26, 2009, at 1:25 PM, chantel cuddemi wrote:

HI there,
Hit command comma to go to teh adium preferences.
Interact with the toolbar, and find events. Press vo space, and you will se a table of events. INteract with the eventds table, select the event you wan, and stop interacting with the table.
vo space on the add button.
Hit okay.
You need to do this for ev ery event you wish to have set up.
hth,
Chantel.
On May 26, 2009, at 10:44 AM, Ignasi Cambra wrote:

I'm sorry I'm asking so many things today...
Is there a way of making VO, or the system voice tell me when a contact signs in on MSN? I'm using Adium, and I looked at the Growl prefs panel but I can't find anything. Most probably I'm missing it and it's somewhere, right?
Thanks!

Ignasi