[macvoiceover] Re: Adding Items tothe Dock

  • From: Ray Foret Jr <rforetjr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 11:52:52 -0500

The Doc is a kind of hybrid between what you would call a desk top, a launching
tool bar and task bar all kind of rolled in to one.  Actually, under normal
conditions, this can be found at the bottom of the screen.  YOu get to it
either by pressing control+F2 or by pressing VO+D.  The Control+F2 is the
standard Mac command for accessing the doc, and, in the case where you have
only one control key on the left side of the keyboard, (as in my case) the
standard Mac command is actually a much better choice than VO+d.  You can add
your most frequently used programs to the doc; and thus, avoid having to go in
to the Applications folder each time you want to run a program.  IF it helps,
think of the Applications folder as a kind of "All programs" folder with which
you are familiar.  HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

E-Mail: