[macvoiceover] Re: Adding Items tothe Dock

  • From: Lea williams <leanicole1988@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 12:49:08 -0400

I once had a dell laptop and a doc was a main station thing like a
long object that you plugged your printer and everything to instead of
plugging it up directly to the laptop This makes things easier to
handle when your having to take the laptop with you on the go, no
cords to find and plug back up later you just snap your laptop back on
to it.