[macvoiceover] Re: About getting help: for David Weston

Hi David.

Are you holding down all three keys at the same time and doing f8.? In other words, you should be holding down command-option-control all at the same time unless you have voiceover keys locked which I doubt that you would have done. If you were holding all three keys down together and hitting f8 and this didn't work, do the following: Go into system Preferences > Keyboard and check the box in the Keyboard tab that says Use all f1 f2 etc. keys as standard function keys. After this, you should be able to get the key combination to work for the Quckstart. If this box is already checked this isn't the problem and you should post again. If your function keys aren't set correctly, this would mean that vokeys-f8 which takes you into the voiceover utility where all your voiceover settings are also hasn't been working for you.

--
Cheryl

"Let the words of my mouth,
and the meditation of my heart,