[macvoiceover] Re: About folder creating in iphone 4 os

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 12:06:33 -0400

Hey Ash,

Thanks for your encouragement in this.  Some times it seems that we are too
quick to say, "it doesn't work" when that really means, I can't get it to work.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.