[macvoiceover] Re: About folder creating in iphone 4 os

NOpe you are out of luck wiht skype.

As for the app mving. I just say screw it as it is very anoying to accidently
move an app on to anohter only to have it go where you don't want it to go. I
notmally don't get frustrated with the phone but I am in this case.