[macvoiceover] Re: AW: Re: Logos Bible Software

  • From: Keith Reedy <wa9dro@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:29:48 -0500

Hi Ben and thank you for the fine words on the music.

I just started to use logic and it is not quite ready for prime time, but,
GarageBand 6 with iLife 9 works fine.  Here is a link to lots of audio stuff,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/audio/
A good Bible program for The  Bible the mac with Voiceover is Macsword from
macsword.com
guides for use with Macsword with Voiceover can be found here,
http://www.icanworkthisthing.com/docs/mac_with_voiceover/index.shtml

HTH.
Keith Reedy
Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.