[macvoiceover] Re: AW: Re: Antivirus program for mac?

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 21:24:20 -0400

I'm gonna be starting my own voiceover mailing list. If anyone wants to know why, write me off list and I'll explain. That' is all I'm gonna publicly say. Keith, if you have a problem with me saying I'll be doing so, and further a problem with me! doing so, , get over it!

Chris.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Blatter" <benjaminblatter@xxxxxxxxxx>