[macvoiceover] ATTENTION KEITH/GREGG VO-LEOPARD WEBCAST

  • From: Larry Harper <sightlossink@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 13:40:14 -0800

HI GUYS,

ON OCTOBER 31ST MIKE SCHBANEK, AN APPLE MANAGER, PRESENTED A SESSION ABOUT MACOS-10.5 ACCESSIBILITY FROM...

WEBCAST DOT TRAINING DOT APPLE DOT COM

AFTER A LOT OF SEARCHING FOR A WAY TO DOWNLOAD A COPY OF THIS EVENT, THE CLOSEST I HAVE COME TO FINDING AN ARCHIVE IS A FRONT PAGE LISTING AT...

MAC ENTERPRISE DOT COM

DO YOU HAVE AN E-MAIL ADDRESS FOR MIKE SCHBANEK OR DO YOU KNOW THE SPECIFIC ARCHIVE FOR THIS IMPORTANT APPLE TRAINING WEBCAST ?

I WOULD BE HAPPY TO PAY FOR EITHER A DVD, CD OR DOWNLOAD.

OVER,

LARRY.

Larry Harper
http://www.sightlosssolutions.org