[macvoiceover] Re: AIM On My Mac

  • From: Dan Eickmeier <va3ets@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 00:23:41 -0400

Hi Cory, command accent should move you back to the main window of mail, or you could close the message with command-w

I would ceriously consider Adiom. Works verry welll, and sounds easier to use. For example cmd left and right arros moves from chat to chat. and cmd slash moves you from a chat back to your contacts. As a side note, does anyone know how to move from an email message to the main window of mail without using the window chooser menu? Thanks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Howarth" <marie.jane2005@xxxxxxxxx >