[macvoiceover] Re: A tad OT Trying to send mail.

I guess the key was a POP account because I was trying it on my Dot Mac account. I have it now. I remembered seeing it but because I was on the wrong account type that option wasn't there. Thanks

On May 6, 2008, at 8:34 PM, MaryLee Perkins wrote:

For a POP account, go to the mail preferences, to the advanced tab. There you will find a checkbox "remove messages from the server after" and there is a list of after one day, after one week, etc.
MLP
On May 6, 2008, at 6:34 PM, vashaun jones wrote:

Where is the setting found to leave messages on the server?
On May 6, 2008, at 7:33 PM,