[macvoiceover] A control surface for GarageBand5.

Hi folks,

I know that some of you work with GarageBand and are not on the vimac audio
list, so I am passing along some, I think, important information in the next
few e-mails about a control surface for GB.

Keith Reedy

Click the link below to download MP3's of Keith Reedy's music as a gift from
Bibles For The Blind.

http://biblesfortheblind.org/download_music.shtml

God gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.  J Hudson Taylor.