[macvoiceover] Re: A bit OT: Preview in Finder?

  • From: "VaShaun Jones" <vashaun.jones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:05:20 -0400

If you're talking about Quick Look you can press the space bar to start it and press it again to stop. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jacob Schmude" <j.schmude@xxxxxxxxx>

To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 1:01 PM
Subject: [macvoiceover] A bit OT: Preview in Finder?

Hi Everyone
Does anyone know how to control the automatic preview in Finder of music and movies? I've been trying to find a way to shut it off, but haven't found one. It's been previewing my movies and music when they're in those folders. This morning, though, I go to try and find a way to shut it off again and it's not previewing at all. It seems like when I want to shut it off I can't, and when I want it to work it won't. From what I can see no options are different today than yesterday when it was previewing, and I can't seem to find any way of changing its behavior either in Finder preferences or in view options for that folder. I don't even see a way to control it in Cocktail.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing here?