[macvoiceover] Re: 4g ipod nano absolutely brilliant

  • From: John Hess <johnythehess@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:13:26 -0400

Scott, can you tell me if the Equalizer speaks? That would be a nice feature to have. Love to hear what your working on so please put me on the list of people that you will let know when it's done.

On Sep 12, 2008, at 7:09 AM, Scott Rutkowski wrote:

HI guys and girls.

Ok firstly apple have delivered.

the new ipod nano 4g is better then I had expected.
The menus talk not all of them but the ones we need do actually speak. There's no clipping the speech sounds brilliant and it just keeps up with you when you move your finger around the click wheel. I'll be doing a demo mp3 so if anyone wants to host it on their podcast feed write to me privatly at
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxx
letting me know how I can get it to you.

I'm not submitting it to blind cool wreck simply because they have snubbed ppodcasts in the past and they take too bloody long to post a submitted podcast from users.

I've decided this is a special treat for all my mac followers here on these lists so i think you will enjoy what I plan on producing.

It's absolutely fantastic a couple of issues i'm reporting to apple such as no way of obtaining battery status info but other then this totally usable.

it's hard getting used to the click wheel but after you have all heard my presentation, you'll all want to disguard your ipods for a 4g nano guaranteed.

i'm really very very impressed and i think we'll have more ipod users before we no it.

John W. Hess & Barclay the WonderLab