[macvoiceover] Re: 2 year mac user now joing this list

  • From: Matthew Elliff <gowrone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 17:06:24 -0500

no problem glad to help.
On Jun 10, 2008, at 5:05 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

cool, thanks.

Keith Reedy

On Jun 10, 2008, at 4:57 PM, Matthew Elliff wrote:

yes. i've been able to just fine. just last night the beta of the messenger client adium just put in facebook support chat. one thing though. you can't be logged into the facebook site and be logged in adium at the same time for some reason. in the release notes for the beta, it shows it as a known issue. so if i want to either add someone or just look on facebook for a while, i just close adium and when i'm done i relaunch it. it then logs me off the website and into that. hopefully soon you'll be able to stay logged into both places.
On Jun 10, 2008, at 3:55 PM, Keith Reedy wrote:

So, are you guys using facebook on the MAC?

Keith Reedy

On Jun 10, 2008, at 4:39 PM, Matthew Elliff wrote:

ok glad you got it fixed.
On Jun 10, 2008, at 3:39 PM, Shane Jackson wrote:

Yes, sir, I certainly did get it going, and it's wonderful!!! Just add jack728@xxxxxxxxx and I'll confirm it if you want to!!!
On Jun 10, 2008, at 3:26 PM, Matthew Elliff wrote:

yeah same to you. did you ever get facebook in adium figured out?
On Jun 10, 2008, at 3:25 PM, Shane Jackson wrote:

Good to see you on this list, Matt!!!
On Jun 10, 2008, at 3:19 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

good to have you Matt.