[macvoiceover] Re: 10.6.4.installed.

  • From: Laura <laura.mcg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 15:30:19 +0100

Olivia, when you repair permissions, are you getting errors that have something
to do with java? That's what mine are, no matter how many times I repair. Given
that turning javascript off seems to help, if we could figure out how to get
those repairs to take, some of the issues with Safari might be fixed. Maybe not
the iChat problem, but possibly the reloading of pages.