[macvoiceover] 10.6.2 update findings

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 17:30:05 -0800

Hi all, I just installed the combo updater, and despite what safari said during
the download, it is a 496 megs download, and the installation went fine, but
after re-starting, my external volume went to the default of about 55 per cent,
so I fixed that, and ran disc permissions, and we still have one suid file
warning, and I had thought that this update would fix all the suid warnings, as
we had two before this update.  Other than that, I'll still play to see what
else has been improoved.
Marty