[mac4theblind] Re: why have they dis continued the Mac Book?

  • From: "Bubba" <bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 06:55:45 -0400

Yes, broken just using it don't break it. You have to especially an internal
SSd have to be getting all kind of virus and stuff that is making them
unusable and for external drives and such you cannot just throw them around
and stuff and put them around unshielded magnets and in hot places.
Something is going wrong going throw that many drives. JMT

Bubba
bubbathegeek@xxxxxxxxx