[mac4theblind] why have they dis continued the Mac Book?

  • From: "Daniel McGee" <venables134@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 21:09:46 +0100

Hi all, as I'm not really up on the Mac history it still struck me that why
they should discontinue the Mac Book all together.
I red or heard somewhere that it was to be replaced by the Mac Book Air and
from what I understand you don't get alot of memory on that merchine. Mike
Arrigo says on a podcast of his that it is 64GB which is not alot. Im
comparison I wonder how much the Mac book had before apple discontinued it.
But before I stray off the line my question was why do you and everyone hear I
invite people to make there own theories and ideas that apple decided to stop
the mac book line. Because as a consumer that was going to be the Mac that I
would buy but since that's no longer around then I would proably go for the Mac
Book Pro option.

Thanks

Daniel