[mac4theblind] Re: when checking Voiceover "to be controlled by apple scripts", are there any that come with it by default?

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 20:15:53 -0500

    If you have the battery script, which I have available on my website in the
freeware and other applications page, you would put it in the scripts folder of
your user library and then create the shortcut in Keyboard commander.  You
would choose, Apple Script, from the custom option.  This way, right option-b
is assigned to activate the script.  This is exactly how I have done it.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT