[mac4theblind] Re: voice over settings gone haywire.

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 14:05:38 -0400

often, running permission repair will fix issues like this.

On May 12, 2012, at 1:46 PM, Sarah Alawami wrote:

Hello to all. ever since the update to os lion 7.4 voice over has not been
honoring my settings. that is  it ways misspelled even though I have it set to
none in the voice over utility, progress bars read with text even though I have
it set to tone. I tried reseting but no go. my settings will not reset. What do
I need to do to fix this? I'm getting frustrated and fast.

Thanks and Take care all.************

Touching The Internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At A Time