[mac4theblind] Re: update on iTunes Wi-Fi sync!

  • From: "Christopher-Mark Gilland" <cgilland1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2011 05:26:56 -0400

I had this same issue.  To fix it:

1.  Open ITunes
2.  Plug your I O S device in via USB... trust me on this.
3.  Go to the summary tab of your device.
4.  Interact with the scroll area
5.  Down near the bottom, is a checkbox that says sink over wifi.  It's
probably unchecked, so check it.

6.  Stop interacting, and interact with the capasity bar area.

7.  Go down to the very bottom, and hit apply.
8.  Go down to the very bottom and hit sync, unless it's dimmed.  If it's
dimmed that means it's already working.

9.  Unplug your device.

10.  Now, see if the button is dimmed.  I betcha, it won't be.  If it is, go to
your status bar on the device at the top of the screen, and flick through it,
and see if you see something that says sync in progress.

Hope this helps.

Chris.