[mac4theblind] trying to update my install esd.dmg flash drive and it's failing

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 12:11:59 -0700

Ok I'm trying to update my lion flash drive so I can keep it up to date with
10.7.4. It have the installesd.dmg but when I chock resotre it sayd Could not
restore - Invalid argument after about maybe 15 minutes. what's up. I have an 8
gig sanddisk flash drive that's formatted  correctly.

Take care all.************