[mac4theblind] Re: tool bars

Interact with the toolbar
-- 
Jonnie Appleseed
with his
hands-on technolog(eye)s
touching the internet
reducing technology's disabilities
one byte at time

On Dec 30, 2011, at 15:23, "barbara jones" <jonesbl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Okay so if that is the case then when there is a forward button and a back
> button I hear tool bar as well.  How would one know those buttons were
> there?
> Thanks
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> [mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Hilbert
> Poehlman
> Sent: Friday, December 30, 2011 11:56 AM
> To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: Deleting a message in Mail
> 
> 
> nore on this re tool bars.  you can esily envoke them when you need them.
> use vo and interact with the toolbar when you need it.  otherwise, you don't
> see it if you hide it when you tab and it makes for a less cluttered
> experience.
> 
> HTH
> 
> On Dec 30, 2011, at 10:51 AM, david hilbert poehlman wrote:
> 
> Yes unless you need them
> 
> -- 
> Jonnie Appleseed
> with his
> hands-on technolog(eye)s
> touching the internet
> reducing technology's disabilities
> one byte at time
> 
> On Dec 29, 2011, at 20:22, "barbara jones" <jonesbl@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 
>> Thanks David. Would you suggest hiding tool bars in most cases? 
>> Barbara
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
>> [mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Hilbert 
>> Poehlman
>> Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 7:30 PM
>> To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: Deleting a message in Mail
>> 
>> 
>> if you open mail preferences with command comma, find the viewing tab 
>> and click it with the space bar, find the  classic layout checkbox  
>> and press enter on it, you will be in classic layout.  You should then 
>> have two columns, messages and mailboxex.  you may also have a toobar 
>> but you can hid that under the view menu if you like.
>> 
>> On Dec 29, 2011, at 6:12 PM, barbara jones wrote:
>> 
>> Can you tell me the differences? Right now when I open Mail I get a 
>> list of messages.  I haven't figured out how to get to mailboxes yet 
>> but this way everything is right there and I can delete, reply, etc. 
>> Not sure what view I am in but sure am going to find out! smile 
>> Barbara
>> 
>> 
>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 
>> [mailto:mac4theblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sarah Alawami
>> Sent: Thursday, December 29, 2011 12:48 PM
>> To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Subject: [mac4theblind] Re: Deleting a message in Mail
>> 
> ************
> 
> 
> You are subscribed to the mac4theblind mailing list.
> 
> 
>    The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to
> their list subscription is:
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
> 
> The list archive is located at
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
> 
>    All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
> 
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> 
> -- 
> Jonnie Appleseed
> with his
> Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
> touching the internet
> reducing technology's disabilities
> one byte at a time
> 
> ************
> 
> 
> You are subscribed to the mac4theblind mailing list.
> 
> 
>     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to
> their list subscription is:
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
> 
> The list archive is located at
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
> 
>     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
> 
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
> ************
> 
> 
> You are subscribed to the mac4theblind mailing list.
> 
> 
>     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to 
> their list subscription is:
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind
> 
> The list archive is located at
> 
> http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/
> 
>     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:
> 
> john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> 
************


You are subscribed to the mac4theblind mailing list.


     The url for this list, where one can unsubscribe or make any changes to 
their list subscription is:

http://www.freelists.org/list/mac4theblind

The list archive is located at

http://www.freelists.org/archive/mac4theblind/

     All emails intended for the list owner can be sent to:

john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Other related posts: