[mac4theblind] Re: start up disk full again

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 18:46:43 -0700

Well I tried a restore and that failed. the restore went ok but  my mail i
still slow my finder seems to be ok but I don't want to reinstall mail. I will
though fi that's what it takes. Blah. I just don't see why it is not happening
in the other account just this one. OH well. I'll try a reinstall this week and
see if that helps. I know it will beu why my computer acts like that when my
start up disk is full and why it continues when it is not is a mystery.
Actually I have someone else who is experiencing the same isue as well his
start up disk got full and he emptied it and now it is acting  like mine.

Take care.