[mac4theblind] Re: start up disk full again

    That is a good application.  There are utilities in there worth running and
scheduling.  Clearing the cache and such.  I use Cocktail, but it's the same
thing.

    I'd still run a disk permissions repair off of your install disk for the
heck of it as well.

Take Care

John D. Panarese
Director