[mac4theblind] pages top and bottom:

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 14:08:10 -0400

I think it was here that it was asked how to get to the top and bottom of a
document using pages.  command-up and down arrow does indeed work but there is
no feedback to indicate this unless you arrow to find out where you are.

You get more info with vo and the command I listed in the other message
shift-fn-left and right arrow does a nice job of providing feedback.

with his
Hands-On Technolog(eye)s
reducing technology's disabilities
one byte at a time