[mac4theblind] Re: #o.t: the differents betwen kilibits and kilibytes: I'm confused.

  • From: John Panarese <jpanarese@xxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:33:29 -0400

   I thought there would be a difference between KBPS and MBPS.  Now, I am
confused as well.  Lol.  I hope someone knows the terminology because I am
having a senior moment right now.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION