[mac4theblind] Re: my ever multiplying drafts folders

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 18:02:09 -0400

Hi Jenny,

if the drafts folders are empty, quitting and relaunching mail does it for me.

On Aug 12, 2012, at 5:52 PM, Jenny Keller <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I seem to have multiplying drafts folders and cannot figure out how to delete
them.

I have tried command delete, VO delete, and control delete.

Have I lost my mine, OK don't answer that, but what am I supposed to do with
these extra draft folders and why do they keep popping up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

touching the internet
Reducing Technology's disabilities
One Byte At a time