[mac4theblind] Re: maybe 3rd time is charm

Why not use imap and just copy all of the messages from the server over. you
can also use thunderbird and export all of your mailboxes and then reimport
them. the problem is this. you have to recreate the folders again on the on my
mac section so  best use imap. and create the folders server side. It took me 2
weeks for me to get my mail over and it sucked the whole time. that's why I
recommend doing it server side.