[mac4theblind] mailboxes not showing in mailbox list

  • From: Marcy Weinberg <marcy.weinberg1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 09:40:19 -0400

Hello all,

I'm encountering a problem in mail.  I have separate mailboxes for some of the
mail list that I'm on such as this one, but they are not showing in my mailbox
list. I know they are there because I get the notification when new mail comes
in. I can also find all the
mac4theblind  mail if I do a search for it.

I've seen this discussed before but can't recall what to do. Please help!

Thanks!
        --
Marcy
Hope you're having a nice day!