[mac4theblind] Re: [macbledtheblind] Re: IPad2

  • From: Peggy <nocyou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 09:45:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, can't wait to see how  much the NBP PDA is going to cost. Especially since
they keep saying it will be cheaper than most other braille devices. Bet it
will be just as expensive.  They'll probably sell it for $4'999.00 so they can
say it's under $5,000.00. Don't think it will be cheap.  That's why I like
Apple, it costs the same for us as it does for everyone else and the adaptive
software that we need is included.
Peggy and Patty