[mac4theblind] Re: mac book air question

  • From: Brian and Denise Albriton <autoharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:07:14 -0700 (PDT)

Ok. That puts it together. Interact with the table and then use that combination of arrow shift function and vo keys. Kind of like making a nine court on the guitar.

Brian
'

On Mon, 5 Sep 2011, Valiant8086 wrote:

Hi.
If you're using voiceover, you could interact with the message list, then do fn ctrl options shift left. That's the only way I've managed to get to the top so far, obviously, right would go to the bottom. Note that you'll need to interact with the message list itself, unless you're not using lion that is.

Sent with Thunderbird 3.1.13 portable.

On 9/5/2011 7:33 PM, Brian and Denise Albriton wrote:
 Hi, John. I'm not getting these commands to rork of function shift and
 arrow keys to simulate home end page up and down. Is it  possible I need
 to enable something for them to work? Funny thing is, they seemed to be
 working for a moment and  now they are not.
 Perhaps I should tell you where I'm using them. This is in the message
 list in mail. Mostly just trying to get to the beginning of the messages.