[mac4theblind] kaptcha

I remember mention that people had made tools for dealing with this in the reg
process for websites. I am trying to get an account with idealist to start
looking for NGO jobs and I am absolutely unable to get past the kaptcha, audio
or visual. I have written them a message asking them to set me up an account,
but I'd be darned if they ever respond. It would be easier if I could just get
a tool to solve the kaptcha for me. Does anyone have any knowledge in this
subject?

Regards
Justin Harford ************

their list subscription is: