[mac4theblind] Re: imported a CD and it's now on my desktop, how do I fix it?

  • From: Jenny Keller <jlperdue3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 18:17:34 -0500

I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean by mounts, I just assumed, and I know
what they say about assuming:) that it meant putting it on the desktop.

I just wasn't aware that it did that since I've never used the disc drive on my
Mac and I've had it since last June.  I know, kind of dumb, but I was under the
impression that anything you played, disc, or anything else, automatically went
to I tunes so I didn't want anything going to I tunes that came from a disc.

Now I know that it asks you about importing a disc, so that's cool.  also, I
don't have that many discs left.

thanks again for trying to learn how I learn,  That means a lot to me.

Jenny