[mac4theblind] iTunes downloads window

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 20:31:06 -0700

Okay I'm seriously not wanting to be a complainer, sorry I keep sending all
this stuff haha. I just downloaded an album from the iTunes music store. Just
to satisfy my curiosity and watch the pot boil, I wanted to go into the
downloads area, which only appears when you are downloading music from the
store, and watch the progress of my songs. I found that I was able to access
the buttons to start and stop the downloads among other functions, but the
actual area to look at the tracks seems to have been broken along the road of
progress. That downloads area has always been a sort of Gaza strip it seems for
iTunes and VO harmony, being one of the last areas to be made "accessible", and
the area whose accessibility has most been broken.

So just curious… has anyone else noticed this? If you happen to find yourself
downloading music from the store, you might just stop by to take a look. It's
not a terribly big deal I guess, but some people might want to see it.

Regards
Justin Harford ************