[mac4theblind] Re: iCloud?

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2012 22:44:36 -0400

    As has been suggested by Chris, I would contact Apple accessibility.  I
have heard some issues come up trying to create an iCloud account.  I just went
through this with someone else and we needed sighted help to do it.

Tel, (631) 724-4479
Email, john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Website, http://www.macfortheblind.com

APPLE CERTIFIED SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL FOR MAC OSX LION