[mac4theblind] how to drag the dmg image?

  • From: Kliphton <kliphton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 22:08:22 -0500

Okay, read the instructions on how to do a clean install from a usb thumb
drive.   And after you partition, or erase and mount the USB storage, it says
put the dmg file in a folder where you can find it.  I did all that, now how do
I drag it to this usb drive so I can restore.  I launch disc utility, but have
know clue on how to mount the dmg file.  An I missing something?************