[mac4theblind] how do I find an app in full screen mode?

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mack for the blind list blind list <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:34:39 -0700

Ok I disabled spaces in the keyboard shortcuts but last night I must have hit
something as one of my apps are in full screen mode. Going through the apps and
entering and exiting full screen mode I find that none of my apps are in full
screen mode yet sometimes I hear spaces with mail, finder, etc. so is there a
list I can bring up?

Ty all.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need an edit  done on a small project go to
http://music.marrie.org/master.html for more info. If you need to contact me my
info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx
website: http://music.marrie.org