[mac4theblind] help on help continued...

  • From: "Julio C. Perez" <jcperez11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2012 14:43:55 -0500

So here I go again to try and outline the steps I take to nowhere as John
requested.

1. I press VO-? to get to the VO on-line help.
2.  I open the contents list and move into the VO basics.
3 I open this group and choose  selecting a single item.
3. at this point I get to the list of "show" clickable items that never lead me
to explanatory text.

Let me know what it is you think I'm doing that yields no results. ††.