[mac4theblind] gmail calendar question

  • From: Brian Howerton <bshowerton1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 07:18:31 -0400

Hello all,
Got a question.  Does anyone know if the gmail calendar is accessible for us
with voiceover on the mac?  I am in a band and we put all of our band jobs on
that calendar and we also put up there when members of the band are planning
vacation so we don't book jobs during those times, and i would like to know if
I can post things on there mysqlf and view what others in the band post.  I
couldn't really with Jaws but wasn't sure about the mac with vo.  Thanks,