[mac4theblind] embedding audio in to a slide for keynote

Hello there. I'm wanting to embed a 10 to 15 second clip in to a keynote
presentation for a class. How do I do this and will it transfer over to ppt as
the computer over there is Microsoft. and I can't drag my mbp over as it's
being used as an ftp server. don't ask. it's a long story

so is this possible? I'm finding some focus issues in keynote that I hope will
be resolved asap.

Take care.

Sarah Alawami, owner and founder of WICS Radio America. Check us out on the web
at http://wics.cc and thanks for tuning in.