[mac4theblind] Re: drop box

  • From: Sarah Alawami <marrie12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2012 10:57:06 -0800

No even then you cannot do folders. you have to zip them. I've zipped folders
but not 140 gigs worth. You would need to pay for that space and it aint cheap
lol!

Take care.

Sarah Alawami

If you  need  editing  done on a small narration  project go to
http://music.marrie.org/audio_mastering for more info.
If you need to contact me my info is below.
MSN and AIM: marrie12@xxxxxxxxx
website: http://music.marrie.org
Podcast: http://tffp.marrie.org/podcast
youtube: http://youtube.com/marrie125