[mac4theblind] downloads window

  • From: Justin Harford <blindstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 16:41:13 -0700

Hi guys

In lion it looks like they changed the downloads window a bit. The old command
to bring it up doesn't seem to work anymore. I found the downloads button on
the tool bar, which works fine, but has anyone found a key command to bring the
window up? I guess it's really more of a "sub-window" at this point, the system
doesn't treat it like its own window.

Thanks
Justin Harford ************