[mac4theblind] Re: confused about itunes

  • From: John Panarese <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:50:51 -0400

     Well, as far as iTunes goes, you have a source table and then when you
select a specific source, there is another table that you have to navigate to
that has the items related to that source.  For example, the contents of play
lists or your library.

    I don't know why the iTunes store would be popping up when you start
iTunes.  Try quitting iTunes with your main library highlighted in the source
list or a play list.  I'm grasping at straws here, as nothing else immediately
comes to mind, though I am on 3 hours of sleep at the moment.

http://www.macfortheblind.com

MAC VOICEOVER TRAINING AND SUPPORT